Toronto

Toronto

Friday, July 29, 2016

New to Canada - Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Artur and I came to Canada in late 2011. Throughout my time here, I was able to
familiarize myself with this country and thought that it would be a good idea to share my knowledge and experience with other people from around the world who are thinking of coming to Canada to work, travel or study.



When I came here for the first time I was 19 years old. I graduated from highschool in my home country which is Poland, worked there for a few months after graduation, and then decided to visit my family in Canada. My first intention was to visit this country only, but then I decided to apply for a work permit and stayed for a little bit longer than I planned.

When my work permit was about to expire, I started thinking of studying here. In 2013 I applied for a study visa and have been studying at Seneca College since then. Right now, I am in my second last semester and will be graduating in December.

The purpose of this blog is to share information regarding work, education, immigration and some other important things that can make it much easier for fresh immigrants like myself 4.5 years ago. In addition, I would like to start exploring this country and talk about interesting places to visit, but this will happen when I will be done with school, because right now I am too busy with other things.

My posts may have some grammatical mistakes since my first language is not English, but you will benefit a lot from the information you find here. I guarantee you that you will save hundreds or thousands of dollars if you are bright and are willing to follow instructions & do some research.

If you are interested in further posts, please subscribe here and like my fanpage on facebook: https://cometoca.blogspot.com

You can also message me any time (here or on facebook) if you have any questions, but please be very specific.

That would be it for this post. Have a nice day or night everyone


  

7 comments:

  1. Hey Artur!

    Thank you for your post. Since you are a student at a Canadian college, I was wondering whether studying in Canada increases one's chances to get a Canadian residence permit. I am asking because I'm thinking of applying for a PhD at a Canadian University. But I don't know if it is worth pursuing or it is better to look for a job. I already have a Master's degree in political science and more than a year experience as a journalist. So should I be getting more work experience or more education? Also, if I study in Canada, will it be substantially easier for me to find a job there?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks for your question, but please e-mail me @ kenedien6194@gmail.com to get the answer because I would like to keep the comment section clean on this blog.

    Regards,

    Artur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable for information, if there are any other blogs related to this then kindly update us


    Immigrate to Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really appreciate your content. The article has really peaked our interest.

    Immigration to Canada from UAE
    Migrate to Canada from UAE

    ReplyDelete